December 17-19, 2017
Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
Click here for the AJS 2017 Marketing Prospectus for Exhibitors/Advertisers/Sponsors.
*Click here to reserve your booth.*
- Largest annual gathering of Jewish Studies scholars worldwide
- Unique interdisciplinary mix of more than 1,100 participants
Holding positions/titles such as . . .
- Professors, adjuncts, lecturers
- PhD students and post-grads
- University/college department chairs and institute directors
- Researchers and scholars
- Secondary school educators
- Nonprofit executives/program directors
- Museum execs
- Curators of Judaica and Hebraica
- Art historians
- Hebrew and Yiddish teachers
In the fields of . . .
Religion • Philosophy • Languages • Jewish Literature – modern, medieval • Bible studies • Rabbinic literature • Yiddish studies • Hebrew studies • Holocaust studies • Jewish philosophy – modern, medieval • Jewish thought and theology – modern, medieval • Jewish history and culture in antiquity, medieval, modern times • Sephardi/ Mizrahi studies • Film and the arts • Jewish languages and linguistics • Pedagogy • Theology • Israel studies • Judeo-Islamic studies • Bioethics • Jewish music • Jewish mysticism • Social work • Classics • Anthropology
Who should exhibit?
- Publishers, distributors and independent sellers of books, journals, films, and scholarly materials for classroom adoption and library purchase
- Publishers wishing to meet with current or potential authors/make acquisitions
- Vendors of services and products geared toward institutions of higher learning
- Digital media/software companies
- Universities wishing to recruit students, announce fellowships, and publicize job opportunities
- Foundations, museums and cultural institutions seeking to promote their programs, fellowships, and grants
- Booth size of your choice, in 10’x10’ units, including pipe and drape
- Carpeted exhibit hall
- Company ID sign
- Complimentary conference registration for exhibitor personnel (up to 4)
Exhibit space always sells out. Do not delay! To book your booth:
- Look over the Floor Plan.
- Read the Fact Sheet for Exhibitors.
- Click here to book today!
Questions? Contact Heather Turk, firstname.lastname@example.org, 212.294.8301 x8817.